Friday 6 February 2015

Meet Miss Goldie

Miss Goldie - I actually created two Miss Goldies - one was going to be Miss Ivory but I gave her a crown and then thought that a crown should be gold so I made her Miss Goldie.

Miss Goldie
Mixed Media on Mixed Media Paper
42cm x 30cm = 16 1/2" x 12"


She has a gelli printed background and I used gelli printed papers for her clothes and crown.  Her face and hair are created with watercolour crayons and pencils and acrylic paint. The border is made of home-made washi tape.

Here's the first Miss Goldie - I will do a similiar girl as Miss Ivory.

Miss Goldie 2
Mixed Media on Mixed Media Paper
42cm x 30cm = 16 1/2" x 12"
She has an acrylic paint background and I used gelli printed papers for her clothes and headband.  Her face and hair are created with watercolour crayons and pencils and acrylic paint. The border is made of home-made washi tape.
Miss Goldie 2 is available to purchase through my Etsy store.
Check back on Monday to see Miss Honey - I had to restart her again as she wasn't working for me the first time....
Have you met my other girls  - Miss Amethyst, Miss Beryl, Miss Charlotte, Miss Diamond and Miss Emerald and Miss Frida??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...