Friday 30 January 2015

Meet Miss Frida

Miss Frida is my mixed media girly version of Frida Kahlo and my favourite girl so far - but don't tell the others.

Miss Frida
Mixed Media on Mixed Media Paper

42cm x 30cm = 16 1/2" x 12"
Miss Frida was created with watercolour pastels and pencils, acrylic paints on watercolour paper with gelli print clothes and flower/band.  The background was created using scrunched up paper and acrylic paint onto the mixed media paper.

Miss Frida is available to purchase through my Etsy store.

Have you met my other girls  - Miss Amethyst, Miss Beryl, Miss Charlotte, Miss Diamond and Miss Emerald???

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one! This is a fun series to see. Wonderful interpretation of Frida.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...