Thursday 9 October 2014

Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad for Dinner

BlogtoberFest 2014 - Day 9 -Dinner tonight...

Tonight I am making a Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad and Roast chicken for dinner.  My son and his girlfriend are visiting and she is gluten free and vegetarian and she enjoys the roast vege salad, and my son enjoys the meat and roast chicken is one of my favourite dishes.



Here's the recipe and I have based it on this one:

Roast vegetable of your choice - potatoes, sweet potato, red onion, red capsicum, roma tomatoes, carrots and pumpkin. Roast for about an hour.

Spinach
Avocado
Chick Peas
Diced Beetroot

Dressing - olive oil, lemon juice, french mustard and chopped garlic.



For dessert I have bought some meringue nests and will add whipped cream and strawberries.   mmmmm....

I must remember to take pics before I eat it all....

My son made gluten-free baked cheesecake - he's a champion!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...