Saturday 27 September 2014

Molly - Gelli Print Hat Girls

Molly is another one of my gelli print hat girls.


Here are some evolution pics:






I was inspired by Andrea Matus DeMang to try a colourful background, normally I prefer a plain background so the gelli print clothes stand out...


Some of my Girls with Hats/Headwear:
 

Here is my first girl with a hat from April 2010, then I used scrapbooking papers, which is why I love the gelli plate as I can create my own unique papers.




PS Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group. This group is open to people who use a Gelli Arts Plate or who make their own gelatin plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...