Tuesday 13 May 2014

DLP Wk 20 Stamps

Documented Life Project - Week 20 Challenge - Use a rubber stamp in a new way.

I used a rubber stamp under a gelli print and over a gelli print as well as on the page.

I was inspired by the latest art journaling craze of painted circles except I cut mine out of gelli prints, glued them down, used paint pen and Inktense Pencils to create lines around them.

I'm trying to be looser and freer in my journaling and not so uptight perfectionisty...so if you think this looks a little slap dash...then my job here is done!  :D


PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Be inspired and inspire others? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.

2 comments:

  1. ooo, love your circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how creative you got with the circles! Great idea! Thanks for the link over to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...