Tuesday 4 March 2014

Round Gelli Plate Fun

Over the weekend I got out my round gelli plate and had a great time creating these backgrounds.

Some Carla Sonheim inspired curves....

In the pink...





Now I've decided I would like the large gelli plate as it would 'cover'/help make a more covering background for the round gelli plate....

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...