Monday 31 March 2014

March 2014 Recap

I've been on a creative binge the past few months, feels good to come out of my slump and have a goal to work towards - a booth at the local harvest festival.

This month I've had fun playing with my round gelli plate:


I created some gelli print collages:


I created my own stencils:




I created a whole heap of dreamcatcher/mobiles:


I created Beverley who has now been framed and will go to the town of Beverley for the Art Exhibition soon.

I've been a little too busy to do all my art journal challenges - oops but here are the two I did finish and both used the gelli plates:

Documented Life Project Wk 10:


Wk 11:



Hope your month went well.

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love those dream catchers! Do you sell any of them online, maybe Etsy? They are really gorgeous and I think one would look wonderful in my little patio, though I am sure they will sell like hotcakes at the harvest festival! =-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...