Saturday 22 February 2014

Gypsy Girls for 29 Faces

Blogger has been down for a few days for me but is finally up and running so I will update with you my girls and all the happenings around here.

Day 19 Gypsy Girl created on watercolour paper with watercolour crayons/pencils, acrylics, paint pens and gelli prints.


I liked the dangly bits of her scarf so much I decided to create my next girl with torn gelli print strips for hair...

Day 20 Gypsy Girl created on watercolour paper with watercolour crayons/pencils, acrylics, paint pens and gelli prints.



Did you see my last girl?  Kentucky Derby?  She has been nicknamed Irish Princess:




Hope your week has been going well.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely faces. I love the use of gelli print paper for the hair.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...