Wednesday 5 October 2011

Shopping...

I'm not really into shopping, maybe if I had a daughter then I would be, but I just wanted to share some of the things I bought today....

I bought this blue box for the Life Book 2012 course at willowing with Tam - it's to put the pages of the book in that we are working on to keep it safe.  There were two boxes in the pack so I'll use the other one to put Life Book bits and pieces in too. 

Even though I love the blue colour I still plan to collage and paint it and decorate it so stay tuned as I will take photos and blog about it along the way - a project ot do before it starts.


I also went through our photos and chose some of my dog Tessa to print out and frame, to put on the wall and for my boys for their rooms.





I also bought some black pants to wear on Saturday to the York Art Awards, and some clothes for my son as well as some ground beef/mince to make spaghetti bolganese for dinner - which I better get on with since I never had lunch.....unless you count coffee and doughnuts....

Have you bought any thing special that made you smile lately?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...