Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday's Six Thoughts

1. I played with her face - for better or for worse....


2. I finished prepping my painting for the local art's festival - painting goes in on Monday and Opening Night is Friday.  Shhh don't tell anyone but I don't like it and I think the reason is that I painted it for the arts festival and toned it down a little as I don't think they would approve/accept my regular stuff.  Other artists doing modern layered paintings have not been accepted by the art community because their work was not serious enough. pft pft pft such garbage - who says a painting has to be of a serious nature - I want people to buy my paintings, hang them and look at them and get some enjoyment from them - a smile on their face....  I was reading about this in the newspaper during the week....  Will show you my painting on Friday...

3.  My DH aka Darling Husband helped me tidy my 'studio' aka the smallest room in the house or the junk room - now I can take more than 2 two steps and turn around and come out again.

4.  Beautiful, sunny day here in Perth but not warm enough for swimming.

5.  Did I tell you that my son got his driver's license during the week - now he has to log up 25 hours over the next 6 months on L Plates still and with another experienced driver in the car.

6.  Going out to dinner tonight with my brother and sister-in-law so I must toodle-pop and go get ready - my hair needs time to dry and then I'm going to straighten it - Friday I get it coloured, cut and straightened before the art festival opening night.

Have a great weekend peeps, catch ya tomorrow, only two days of Blogtoberfest left....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...