Sunday 25 September 2011

{Shell's Sunday Snippets}


I created a banner for my Etsy shop.

This is the definition of optimism.

I don't have an Etsy shop at the moment.

I have to make enquiries about getting prints made from the photos I've taken of my paintings.

Yesterday, I painted and did chores around the house.

Today, I spent a few hours updating my website getting it more how I want it.

How did your weekend go?  Join in on Sunday Snippets and let us know how your weekend went...remember to leave me a link....

1 comment:

  1. I spent my Sunday sorting through millions (at least it felt like millions !!) of digital pictures ... to prepare myself for the launch of my etsy shop ;-))) Happy to fly side by side with you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...